Protest Against Unclean Stubble #11

I was standing there with numb feet. Gigantic glass windows, a huge piano and golden chandelier. The moon was concealed by a cruel dark cloud and the howling wolfs were sufficient to scare the life out of anyone. I was trying to figure out where am I, when I heard a sound. It lead me to an old wooden wardrobe. I was terrified, still I unlocked it.

"Woo!!!"

"Don't Woo me. I'm not a kid. Who are you? And what are you doing in this junk?"

"Aren't you afraid of me? I'm a ghost."

"Very funny! Ghost? You are wearing a tuxedo. You are shining like a groom, smelling like a vanilla cake and you are asking me to believe that you are a ghost?"

"Then how a ghost suppose to look?"

"Well I haven't seen any ghost earlier, but I guess they should be scary, scruffy and smelly."

"That's pretty unfair. I like wearing decent clothes and I hate that unclean stubble. Should I disappear to prove that I'm a ghost?"

"Anyone can disappear in such a dark room. Don't be lame. Tell me how to get out of this place?"

"Come with me."

"What were you doing here, alone?"

"I told you I'm a ghost. I live here alone."

"Listen that ghost thing, I don't believe this. But if you wish I'll be your friend. You look quite a decent guy."

"You will? Okay Friends!"

"Look sun is rising. You can come with me, my home is...."

"When I turned, he was not there mom. Was he really a ghost? His clean shaven look has bowled me over. I wanted to know him more."

"Go to sleep sweetie, you need rest."

Jerry (the ghost) was standing outside her window, blushed and bid adieu her forever.

This post is part of Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.
I'm acknowledging the tag from Someone Is Special.
I would like to tag Nandini, and  Umamaheswari .

Comments

  1. hahaha... very interesting.. liked it...
    Good luck for the contest and wish you a great 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice ! It is interesting article ...thanks for sharing.miss you love quotes good morning quotes for her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Please leave the footprints, I would love to read your views :) "
( HTML Tags for link, bold, italic and similar can also be used )

Popular posts from this blog

An Untold Story

"F?@K KNOWS"...The book review...!!!

A page from my diary...