Protest Against Smelly Stubble #3

"Hey Lily, are you ready? Can I come to pick you up?" asked Mathew with a voice full of life and love. He was all set to go out with the girl of his dreams. 

"Just 5 more minutes, and then you can leave." answered Lily.

"Ooh, my princess is doing something special for me, right?"

"You will find out." Lily replied with a mixed giggle in his voice.

Mathew was on cloud nine. Finally everything is perfect. He came back in front of the mirror and adored his beard that he grew specially for this day. Lily's best friend told him that Lily likes mature guys. And somehow Mathew believed that he looks mature and sensitive with that stubble. 

After appreciating himself for next five minutes and fantasizing about the day they are going to spend together, he picked up the keys and drove his car to Lily's apartment.

“Hey darling”, he get off the car and hugged her.

“What is this smell?” Lily inquired.

“What smell?”

“This suffocating ones. Though not strong but its irritating me. Please get rid of this.”

“Baby lets go, you will feel better.”

“Wo woo, what’s this on your face? This beard? What the hell is this?”

“Baby I did this for you. I guess you like mature guys.”

“Yes I do, but mentally mature guy, not wild cave man. Who in this whole world goes on such date with something like this on their face?”

“Baby I’m sorry.”

“No way, I’m not going anywhere with you, it will be embarrassing. I’m going back.”

“No baby, come back, come back, please.”

And Mathew woke up at 3 in night. He ran to the washroom and get rid of that stupid stubble. And guess what his date went amazing.



This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.
Thanks for the tag SIS. I'm acknowledging your here.
I would like to tag Mixi, Khushi, and Tanya

Comments

  1. Mathew did the right thing! Good luck to you! Thanks for accepting the tag :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Please leave the footprints, I would love to read your views :) "
( HTML Tags for link, bold, italic and similar can also be used )

Popular posts from this blog

An Untold Story

"F?@K KNOWS"...The book review...!!!

A page from my diary...